On this page you will find links in which you can make enquiries to various departments of our practice.
Please note this is a new service and we are keen to see if it helps our patients, but we cannot guarantee who will answer your query.
See below for a brief explanation of the sort of enquiries we can respond to:
Action for reception
How can reception help?
- Request a call back.
- For enquires about recent test.
How can script duty help?
- Queries about dose, counteractions with medications, minor reactions and general guidance
How can the secretaries help?
- You can message the secretaries about an active referral. Unfortunately we are unable to process requests for new referrals
Ask your doctor a question
How can the doctors help?
- You can use this form to ask the GP a question who will aim to respond to all questions within 2 weeks.
- You might have a query about a prescription that is not urgent.
- You might have a general question about your health that is not urgent and could be answered easily by email.
- You might have a question about a test result.
Note: we cannot guarantee which GP will answer